Junior Front End Developer
Job Title: Junior Front End Developer
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 AUD
Term: Full - Time
At Everledger, we are leaders in the real-world application of emerging technologies. We have built the world’s first platform for tracking asset provenance, providing the story of high-value assets through their lifetime journey.
We are looking for doers! Individuals who are ready to make an impact, can handle uncertainty and thrive in a rapidly growing environment. We have clients looking to us to create world leading technology solutions and deliver within their businesses things that have never existed before. You are someone who can handle the edge, who can forge a path where none have gone before, and you have the capability, drive and creativity to deliver on projects that are anything but ordinary. It’s high pressure, high stakes, career-defining work.
At Everledger, we are at the forefront of transformational technologies. We are building the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets. We are looking for individuals who are ready to make an impact and able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. Exponential growth, amazing technology and talented people are all great reasons to join Everledger.
Everledger provides exciting opportunities using cutting edge technologies, cutting across multiple disciplines such as DLT, IoT, AI and machine vision. We consider ourselves to be platform agnostic, with core DLT engineering across both Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
Everledger are a distributed team with four main operational centres around the world, and we’re looking for a number of developers to support the exponential growth and creation of new markets, products, and customers.
This role is a great opportunity to learn about blockchain and distributed ledger technology, and to become part of a company with blockchain applications in production.
Our most successful front-end developers are tech-savvy professionals, who learn quickly and adapt even quicker! They are curious about new technologies and aspire to combine usability with visual design.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Constructing user interfaces for client solutions
- Working with graphic designers to build visually appealing solutions
- Developing applications that are stable and efficient
- Structuring code and content for SEO
- Research and investigate potential solutions with emerging technologies
- Helping project managers break down requirements into suitable development cycles
- Proven knowledge of modern front end frameworks
- Interest in blockchain and related technologies
- Ability to work in agile manner
- Focus on behaviour driven development
- Bachelor's degree in computing sciences or similar
- Knowledge of styling libraries such as SASS or LESS
- Knowledge of how blockchain works
- Experience with Go or Java
- Responsive design methodologies
- Interest in developing back-end application solutions
- Desire to always go back and improve on what has been written in the past
- Open for feedback on coding practices
- Working for an award winning company, for an award winning leader. (Take a look at what our CEO Leanne Kemp has been up to!)
- Working with technology on the forefront of innovation
- Flexibility - in how you go about getting your job done
- Time and space for learning and development
- Autonomy - the team at Everledger believe in supporting and providing resources for your great ideas! True autonomy is at the heart of our culture
- Opportunities for international travel
- The opportunity for professional growth from wide scope roles and a rapidly scaling start-up
- A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love tech!