Senior Front End Developer - Central London
At Everledger, we are at the forefront of transformational technologies. We are building the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk items, using distributed ledger technology. We are looking for individuals who are ready to make an impact and able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. Exponential growth, amazing technology and talented people are all great reasons to join Everledger.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our Tech team. You will be responsible for building the front-end of our web applications and translating our company and client needs into functional and appealing, interactive software.
If you’re interested in contributing to a world where integrity and trust matter, then this job is for you.
Our most successful front-end developers are tech-savvy professionals, who learn quickly and adapt even quicker! They are curious about new technologies and aspire to combine usability with visual design.
- Collaboratively work with cross-discipline teams to deliver enterprise grade products
- Scope new projects in collaboration with business and technology teams
- Work with business and project management teams to translate existing and new client requirements into technical specifications
- Build native applications to be bundled into iOS and Android applications
- Engineer web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Core skills and experience
- 5+ years experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience with remote pair programming is a plus
- Prototyping tools such as inVision, Sketch
- Mobile technologies, including Swift, iOS, Android SDK
- React + React Native
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Working for an award winning company, for an award winning leader. (Take a look at what our CEO Leanne Kemp has been up to!)
- Working with technology on the forefront of innovation.
- Flexibility - in how you go about getting your job done.
- Autonomy - the team at Everledger believe in supporting and providing resources for your great ideas! True autonomy is at the heart of our culture.
- Opportunities for international travel -
- (Japan, USA, China, Australia - to name a few!)
- The opportunity for professional growth from wide scope roles and a rapidly scaling start-up.
- A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love tech!
The hiring process
We want to make sure our Recruitment process is as simple as possible. So that you have an expectation of what’s involved and how long it will be, we like to be up front! This will also give you the opportunity to make sure Everledger is the right company for you.
Step 1: Phone Interview
You’ll have a high-level conversation with our recruitment team to talk about you, your work history and some general questions like location and availability to make sure we can continue to the next step!
Step 2: Code test
You’ll be sent a link to complete a code test so we can evaluate how you work and how you think.
Step 3: Technical Interview
You’ll have a chat with one of our technical team and talk further about your code test and how you can help out the team. This gives you a great opportunity to meet some of our tech team too!
Step 4: Core Values
This gives us both the opportunity to explore whether we are a right fit for each other, long-term. It’s a step away from your typical interview too!
Step 5: Face to face interview
Nearly there! One more chat with one of our team to summarise how everything went and ask any final questions. You’ll get a great insight in to our culture and how we work.
Due to the locations of our team, a lot of the process is done by phone or video call - which makes it convenient for you too. We will always try to get you in to one of our offices for a final interview.