Senior Front End Developer - London
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £65,000
Term: Full time
At Everledger, we are at the forefront of transformational technologies. We are building the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets. We are looking for individuals who are ready to make an impact and able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. Exponential growth, amazing technology and talented people are all great reasons to join Everledger.
Everledger provides exciting opportunities using cutting edge technologies, cutting across multiple disciplines such as DLT, IoT, AI and machine vision. We consider ourselves to be platform agnostic, with core DLT engineering across both Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
Everledger are a distributed team with four main operational centres around the world, and we’re looking for a number of developers to support the exponential growth and creation of new markets, products, and customers.
This role is a great opportunity to learn about blockchain and distributed ledger technology, and to become part of a company with blockchain applications in production.
Our most successful front-end developers are tech-savvy professionals, who learn quickly and adapt even quicker! They are curious about new technologies and aspire to combine usability with visual design.
- Collaboratively work with cross-discipline teams to deliver enterprise grade products
- Work with business and project management teams to translate existing and new client requirements into technical specifications
- Engineer effective web applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Core skills and experience
- 5+ years experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience with remote pair programming is a plus
- Prototyping tools such as inVision, Sketch
- Mobile technologies, including Swift, iOS, Android SDK
- React Native
- Working for an award winning company, for an award winning leader. (Take a look at what our CEO Leanne Kemp has been up to!)
- Working with technology on the forefront of innovation.
- Flexibility - in how you go about getting your job done.
- Autonomy - the team at Everledger believe in supporting and providing resources for your great ideas! True autonomy is at the heart of our culture.
- Opportunities for international travel -
- (Japan, USA, China, Australia - to name a few!)
- The opportunity for professional growth from wide scope roles and a rapidly scaling start-up.
- A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love tech!